Ranger survey; which is the best?

Hi

I'm looking around for a used Ford Ranger and would like to know everyones opinion on which one to buy. I would like to know about fuel economy, engine size and performance, "creature comforts" (I know it's a small truck), the best year, reliability, all that good stuff. I would like an ext. cab so I have a little bit of usuable inside room. The years I'm looking for are anywhere between 1990 and 2002 (give or take a couple of years).

If anyone knows of a good website to check out these qualities, that would help as well.

Now I don't want to start a war, I'm just looking for info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
bribieboy

I hope the last two help, I use them quite often

Reply to
joe schmoe