Ranger wheels

Can anyone here guide me on how I can determine which wheels will fit my 2WD

96 Splash; For instance, will a 99 Ranger interchange with mine?

Several listings make it appear that nearly all modern Ranger and Explorer wheels are interchangeable but some listings make exceptions with 4WD vs.

2WD. I'd hate to buy 4 wheels and pay for shipping only to find out they won't fit.

Thanks for all help.

Reply to
Messenger