Re: 1984 Ford Bronco(s) - 2 of them!!!

The saga continues - I am about to go retrieve my first Big Bronco, PAZZO BRONCO, in about a week...

Here are some pictures of both Broncos at different times, enjoy!

The silver/black one is the current one, the red/white one is the one I am going to retrieve back. Long story...

L8R!

Hi all, > > So, as I said, I have some rust. I see a lot of ads for POR, but I know > there are other rust stopping chemicals out there... > > Any experienced suggestions...? > > Thanks! > > > >> >> I just wanted to share my joy - I acquired another 1984 Ford Bronco >> today - for a mere $550 - 351W, rebuilt, was a beach runner, so has some >> rust, but overall, a good machine! >> >> YEAH!!! >> > > >
Reply to
TrueAmerican