what are people paying for the evo?

Matt

They're paying whatever the dealers are asking.

Reply to
kestrel

$38 out the door here in ft.lauderdale. another 2 grand for the options including the center center gauge stack.

Reply to
Eclipse first born

We are selling our Evo's at $500 over invoice (rougly $28,7XX for the Carbon Fiber Wing, no sunroof and $29,3XX for the wing and sunroof). You pay the taxes and shipping to whichever state you are in. So far we've sold 16-17 Evo's and I have three more heading out this week. Still have the following immediately available:

1 white (wing, no roof) 1 white (no wing, just roof) 2 red (both with wing, both with roof, one with aftermarket matching leather, pics avail, this latter one is $2k over Invoice as it cost us $1,500 to do the leather.. it should have been about $750!) 2 black (wing on both, one roof, one not) 1 silver(wing and roof) 2 blue, (both with wing, one with roof)

2 more yellow, 1 white, 3 silver, a few black and 2 blue are incoming in the next week to 2 weeks.

If you are interested and don't like those $33k+ and $40k plus prices give me a call.

Mike Freeman Andy Malik Alcoa Mitsubishi (865) 981-4400 Alcoa (Knoxville), TN

We are right across from Tyson/McGhee Airport (Knoxville, TYS) and a couple miles from where 6 different interstates come together so we are easy to get to and shipping is cheap.

Reply to
DragonRider

Reply to
Luke

I know I am late to the thread but I just had my 2000 galant servced and the evo's were marked up $5K on the dealership floor. there were 2 on the showroom floor. and a salesman said they had 2 more out back.

Reply to
BEEG-O

Where the heck did you get $26k for an invoice? Even bare-bones without the wing, roof or any add's it's about $28k.

Reply to
DragonRider

I thought I saw $26,400 somewhere. Can't remember where, though, but it stuck in my head. On Edmunds.com, invoice before "typical options" is $26,800, so that's pretty close.

Reply to
Brad

Problem: Edmunds is about as reliable as what you pay for it..that is, to say, it's free... ;) The invoice on them is right at $28k no wing, no roof, just over $28k with wing, and almost $29k with the roof and wing. There are mandatory dealer advertising fee's that Edmunds doesn't reflect (nearly $500 worth) that is invoiced to the dealership and a few other small things. If they make the Evo RS as they may do this coming year $26,XXX may be the sticker for one but don't hold your breath..

Reply to
DragonRider