Re: '91 Ranger starting problem. Need help

Replace your plug wires (and plugs). Good luck.

I have a '91 Ranger with a 3.0. When the outside temp is about 90 degrees or >higher, the engine starts fine, then dies after a few seconds. When I >restart it, it runs fine. This only happens the first start of the day. It's >not a serious problem, just an annoyance that I would like to resolve. > >Any recommendations? > >Thanks
Reply to
delete my name

I have the opposite problem on a 95 Ranger. When it gets hot out, it does not want to start and have to wait any where from 20 minutes to several hours for it to start. So what would be causing this?

ChrisW

delete my name wrote:

Reply to
ChrisW