replacing wiper motor '93 F-150

Do I have to remove the hood to get the cowl grille off? Been trying to finagle it without much luck.

thanks

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Well, I still don't know the *real* answer to this question - I just put a bunch of masking tape on the corners of the hood and *made* the sucker come off (didn't have a helper; wanted to replace WW motor before it started raining again. Don't like driving home in the rain with the WW motor making terminal-sounding very loud noises...)

funny thing is I actually have the FSM for this truck and it is no help whatsoever - just tells me to "remove the vent grille - refer to section (something or other)" where the referenced section is all about R&Ring window glass. So glad I spent the money for it! (snork)

well anyway got the new wiper motor in and all is reasonably quiet again...

nate

Reply to
N8N