Shifting Problems

I have a 2000 Ford Explorer, and am having some troubles shifting from first to second, and second to third. The problem only occurs after a few minutes of driving. After the car has warmed up, it shifts hard from first to second and even harder from second to third. If I stop my car, lets say at at a grocery store for ten minutes, it will shift normal again when I drive off (again, only for a few minutes.)

Please help!

Reply to
akasoul