spare tire winch

Driving home last night and my spare tire fell off. I looked at the undercarriage and the cable had been shredded. (probably not put back right when I had Les Schwab repair my flat tire a month or so ago. Well anyways. I took off the winch it had 4 1/2 inch bolts. Anyone know what to call it so I can get another one?

Reply to
jeff maneval

Driving home last night and my spare tire fell off. I looked at the undercarriage and the cable had been shredded. (probably not put back right when I had Les Schwab repair my flat tire a month or so ago. Well anyways. I took off the winch it had 4 1/2 inch bolts. Anyone know what to call it so I can get another one?

Reply to
jeff maneval

I believe it is the spare tire winch assembly. About $50 at the dealer. Had to replace one a couple of months ago.

Jeff

jeff maneval wrote:

Reply to
SuperDuty