SVT Supercharger

Hello all you Ford Enthusiast. I just recently aquired a Ford SVT Supercharger, and I am trying to find out what engine its for. I have some numbers off the back of it, they are as follows. Please any information you can pass my way would be very appreactied. Thank you

Ford SVT

2R3V-CB

121801 2

Reply to
Kiel Uyttenhove

Try asking on that forum, might have a better chance at a response.

Reply to
Demon