The Redneck Bowl is set

At least Oklahoma showed up and gave it a shot.

Clemson...might as well have forfeited the game and stayed home. Talk about choking and being found on the road dead. Put some dresses on those Bambi bitches in orange and drop them in San Francisco.

I don't recall seeing such a poor effort in 20 years.

Reply to
Dave

Didn't see LSU not cross the 50 yard line all game then, did you? Fuck LSU!

Reply to
CtrlAltDel

They did finally toward the end of the game.

The LSU people were very good sports after the game.

Hugh

Reply to
J. Hugh Sullivan

Except for the ones that slashed tires, spit on Bama children, and threw acid at the adults. LSU fans are not nice, Hugh.

Reply to
CtrlAltDel

I was there, hoss. I stayed at a hotel with them, ate with them and shared a bar with them. Maybe I was just lucky and just saw the nice ones.

Where were you?

Hugh

Reply to
J. Hugh Sullivan

...as if there was nothing wrong with dumb s**ts getting drunk. I'll never understand why people are so worthless that they have to get drunk in an attempt to solve the problem. But, that does not excuse the Bama fans.

The cab let us out several blocks from our hotel because of the traffic. We planned to have a late snack at the place where that happened but it was too crowded - even outside. We learned why later.

Had we been able to go in I would have tried to stop the guy, not physically of course, but I suspect other decent people would have joined me.

Hugh

Reply to
J. Hugh Sullivan

He didn't get anything done to him that hasn't been done to every single frat member ever to attend a college, ever.

Reply to
CtrlAltDel

I've been to that shit-hole they call a city and many of their residents are very violent and nasty people who use a festive occasion, such as a football game, to attack and destroy.

If you wish to play coy old man bit and pretend you have not even the slightest idea that LSU fans have a well earned reputation for savagery towards opposing fans, have fun.

Reply to
CtrlAltDel

I became a member of Theta Chi Fraternity in late 1946 - an uncle was a Charter member at Alabama.

I assure you that nothing ever happened to me like what happened to that LSU guy.

That may be every day stuff with the people you run around with, but not me.

Hugh

Reply to
J. Hugh Sullivan

I have been to football games Bama vs. LSU twice - the NCAACG and 1946 or 1947 when Y. A. Tittle played for them. Actually a third time when LSU beat a favored Bama team at Tuscaloosa some years ago.

One can find classy people at both LSU and Bama. The other kind can be found both places also. Based on your post I only know the classier people.

Hugh

Reply to
J. Hugh Sullivan

Let it be noted that Altie excuses sexual assault from this point forward. Do I dare wonder if Altie voted for Roy Moore?

Reply to
Thomas R. Kettler

Altie likes to gig old Hugh and Hugh gigs back. I don't read anything into what he said beyond that.

Maybe I had a minor in naive.

Hugh

Reply to
J. Hugh Sullivan