Update on CE light on 95 PSD

I went to

and posted my problem in the 7.3 Powerstroke board. First response from and admin. the by name of

95_stroker was on the money. The Under Valve Cover harness had apparently shorted and burned the pin on the rear plug. Believer45 from
had also replied the same thing on their board where I had also posted. He sent me a couple of files on changing the glow plugs and recommended checking/replacing them at the same time. Since I know that at least some of the glow plugs aren't functioning, I'll probably follow that advice as far as I am able on that side. Thanks Everyone for the replies and help. I come here and read most of the posts and ALL the posts on the diesels and have appreciated every bit I've learned these past years. Ya'll keep up the good work.

Chas

Reply to
chasman3

Sweet, I knew them boys over there have a hell of alot of info... I stop in and read that board from time to time just to keep up on things while I am finishing my degree, and it can bogle ones mind as to the knowledge floating around on those boards.. Collectively I think they have about 150yrs experience there.. LOL

Ford Tech

Reply to
Ford Tech