what color for original painted bumpers (93)

anyone know what's a good match (preferably rattle can) for the original bumper paint on my truck? Friend has offered a painted front bumper that's nearly pristine but the paint is baked. I think he's going to try to trade his truck in to take advantage of the gov't program. So he said I could swap bumpers between his truck and mine if I wanted to. I need to touch up my rear step bumper too, it's not bent but it's scuffed in a couple places.

thanks

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

The original color was called argent. I used to buy cans of it from the Ford dealer to touch up my wheels, which were the same color.

Reply to
marlin.singer

Good to know, thanks. My wheels look a little shabby as well so I might make this a twofer.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel