What is wrong?

I really do have a 2.9L V6 that's available :-). I decided to invest in a Jeep this winter instead of repairing my old BroncoII again. Come spring I'll have my first convertible :-D.

-D

Reply to
Derrick Hudson

BroncoII/Ranger

Reply to
Pat_RI

You said in your original post that the oil guage dropped below low. Man, you are one lucky sap. Now, if a car or truck does that again, pull over and shut it off. You may not get so lucky next time. I wonder how blue the bearings are. I wouldn't want to be the next owner of that truck. May be ok for a while, maybe not. Anyway, glad to hear everything turned out ok.

Reply to
GFRfan

Ya never know. My old 4Runner blew a head gasket at about 60k miles (typical 3VZE engine) and the guys who did the work overtightened the filter. A couple days after I picked it up, I lost all oil presure due to the filter gasket failing and the engine siezed in about 2 seconds.. I figured the shop owed me a new engine.

Nope. New filter, refilled with oil and I drove it another 170k miles before I sold it this past September.

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
Jessie Herrera