What year?

"HOTROD IT UP SOME" You know a small block V8 will drop right in and even bolt right up to the transmission.

Reply to
Ripcord

did Ford change the exhaust manifold on the 300 L6 to the two-piece manifold? Now that my '81 has a new paint job, I may want to 'hot rod' it up some....lol

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt

Instead of looking for split cast manifold, go to Clifford Research and order a set of tuned headers.

and a new intake, your choice, 2 barrel, 4 barrel, side draft webers, 3 dueces.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

You'll probably find a set of header to be just as cheap as that split manifold. Then add an aluminum intake and fat cam. then you can blow off the 302's

Reply to
Steve Barker

Can anyone answer this question? Thx

Dave S(Texas)