Windshield Exterior Molding Retainers

I need to replace the retainer clips used on the sides and top of my 1989 F250 pickup windshield to hold the exterior windshield molding. The Ford dealer couldn't locate them on their parts diagrams, much less supply a part number.

After googling around I found

but their catalog isn't too specific and I'm not sure which of their many choices to order.

Does anyone have an OEM part number or source for these little retainer clips?

Reply to
John Irwin

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 22:42:42 +0000, John Irwin rearranged some electrons to form:

Try Restoration Specialties & Supply, 814-467-9842. They will probably have the part you need.

Reply to
David M

You might try looking for an Auveco dealer. They specialize in a large selection of fasteners and electrical thingamabobs for cars and trucks. A body shop supply house may also be a good chance. Those clips are the same for all F series cabs from 1980 thru 1996. I went thru the same problem a few months ago when I had my truck repainted. The local Auveco dealer has since gone down.

Lugnut

Reply to
lugnut