Secret code!!

Anybody know where the factory code for the keyless entry is hidden on the '01 Excursion I just bought? Thanks, Steven

Reply to
Steveracer

On my truck, they gave me a credit card size information card with the number.

Clark

Steveracer wrote:

Reply to
Clark

If it is not in the owners manual, it is stored in the security computer. A dealer and maybe some locksmith's can get it for you.

Reply to
Jim Rusling

Reply to
Cary

In the glove box with the owners manual??

Reply to
Dale Yonz

i think you give the dealer the vin to get it

ds549