wiring diagram

Hey all. Pulling the charging system outa my '84 F100 doner truck to transfer it over to my '61. Got a couple of wires I'm not sure of where I
need to go with 'em. Anybody got a wiring diagram of the charging system for an '84 F-100? Google isn't being my friend tonight.
--
Old Crow
'82 FLTC 'Pearl'

You should have bought a workshop manual (and you just might find one on Ebay). My 1989 F150 is still going strong and it is the only road vehicle I have ever owned for which I bought the factory manual. I always buy these for my tractors, but never, with the one exception, for my road vehicles. Just as well because Ford stopped assembling F150s in Australia after they turned out mine. I expect it to keep working for longer than yours.

You should have bought a workshop manual (and you just might find one on Ebay). My 1989 F150 is still going strong and it is the only road vehicle I have ever owned for which I bought the factory manual. I always buy these for my tractors, but never, with the one exception, for my road vehicles. Just as well because Ford stopped assembling F150s in Australia after they turned out mine. I expect it to keep working for longer than yours.
The only thing besides the alternator I plan on using off the '84 is the eng/trans. I'm switching out the alternator into the '61 and dumping the gen. The only wiring diagram I have of what's supposed to be an '84 charging system doesn't match what's on the truck. Guess I'll just have to put off finishing this project until next weekend and check out the books at work.
--
Old Crow
'82 FLTC 'Pearl'