Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1997 Explorer Idling, and serp. belt
Hi this is my first post. I have a 1997 Ford Explorer.4wd. It has been running really rough. 4 liter 6 Cylinder.4wd. I am expecting an IAC Valve issue. I was think that the belt might also be causing...

Big trouble with my diesel
Truck: 2000 F450 7.3l diesel - 220,000 miles - auto I need a new turbo and a few new injectors (I've been told to change all the injectors). I'm wondering how much this should cost. I have 4 options,...
4
4

Inside Toyota's Hybrid Truck
"...On Jan. 13 [Toyota] will take the wraps off yet another vehicle that could have embattled American automakers scrambling to catch up. A new concept truck, dubbed A-BAT, will make its debut...at...
30
30

1994 Bronco?
Any input/advice, bad or good on this particular year/model? I'm looking at one which appears to be showroom new. It has had a number of components replaced (due to wear/age, not untimely failure),...
5
5

2003 F-250 brakes.....arrrggg.....
My F-250 has 60K miles and is in need of its fifth (as in 5) turning of the front rotors. No one I know with this or a similar Ford has had anything like this problem. The front brakes start...
3
3

2005 F-150 shop manual sources
quick search came up with outdated documentation. Are the 2005 manuals out? sources & prices? TIA, F
2
2

88 F-150 4.9 EFI runs rich
Seeing as this in a EFI, I was curious if there is a way to adjust fuel/air mixture. The truck is hard to start, and when it is sitting at an idle, it smells like it is running very rich. So much to...
13
13

1998 Ford Ranger - BATTERY LIGHT?!?
Hey guys... can always count on yall for some info. Lately, while driving, always when Im revving the RPMs before I change gear, my battery light flickers on and off. When I switch to the next gear,...
20
20

Speedo Error Correction
I have a '97 F150 XLT that the previous owner fitted with the equivelent of a 32 x 11.50. The tire size is not the point, the problem is my speedo is out of whack by a significant margin. A cursory...
1
1

93 ranger temp gauge @ cold
even after extensive driving the gauge does not come up above the C mark. the heater is also not putting out as it should. outdoor temps are cold (in northern virginia). just got home after a 20 mile...
5
5

Starting Problem
I have a 2001 Ford F-350 pickup with a V-10 gas engine and less than 31,000 miles on it. The truck started and ran fine when I used it a week ago. Today, the engine cranks, but it does not start. I...
1
1

1995 F150 Pickup
I am installing a car starter and am looking for the wiring diagrams for a 1995 F150 4x4 automatic. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
1
1

dual tanks do not switch and gauge dosn't work
I have a 1986 f-150 and the fuel gauge is inop and the tanks do not switch. I am guessing it is probably the tank selector switch as this seemed to happen all at once. Suggestions?? Diagrams???Anyone...
2
2

dead battery/electrical problems with 1990 F-250
howdy - I have a quirky 1990 F-250. Bought it back in 2005. Had few if any problems with it - it always started up and ran fine. Just didn't drive it much. After 6 months, I forgot to turn off the...
14
14

1998 Ford Expedition Engine Codes
To all, Does anyone know of a way to cross Ford Engine Codes to components? I have a 1998 Expedition Eddie Bauer Model and have a code reader that reports the following codes: P0171 and P0174 which...
7
7