Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GM, Chrysler Ratings Are Cut by S&P as Deadlines Loom (Update1)
GM, Chrysler Ratings Are Cut by S&P as Deadlines Loom (Update1) April 10 (Bloomberg) -- General Motors Corp. and Chrysler LLC had ratings cut on some of their debt by Standard & Poor?s as the...

SATURN
I just read an interesting artilcle in NEWSWEEK. They detail how the SATURN brand started out with such high hopes, but then indifference from GM headquarters jus let the brand go to hell. The UAW had...
3
3

Problems With Climate Control
Hello, I have an 07 malibu Maxx SS which seems to have developed a problem with the heating/cooling system. When the car is first started, once the coolant temp starts to rise the heating system works...
2
2

Let GM and Chrysler go bankrupt, Americans say
Let GM and Chrysler go bankrupt, Americans say of those surveyed say they would rather the automakers fall into bankruptcy than get more bailout cash. By Catherine Clifford, staff writer Last Updated:...

04 lasabre still wont start
rats, rats, rats! so i replaced the tps due to the p0122 code i got, (the tests i did on the tsp confirmed it was bad), and yet the car will not start. i had a battery tender on the battery so it...

GM, Segway team up on two wheeled concept vehicle.
Sheet mope, that damn thing is ridiculous! cuhulin
1
1

slow throttle tip-in on '08 3.5 flex-fuel?
One minor quibble with my "new" company heaver... when pulling away from a stop, I feel like I have to push the pedal down a minute fraction of an inch before the car responds. I'm sure after a while...
7
7

i bought the code reader...
i jammed a 24mm socket and ratchet and bumped the starter which broke loose the bolt but i was unable to extract the harmonic balancer so i got pissy and bought a code reader. the code is p0122, tps ....
1
1

Thanks GM
I got my gift from GM this morning. Started seeing drops of oil on the driveway. Dealer confirms; My BUICK 3.1 engine has a failed manifold gasket. Fortunately, the oil looks OK. They'll fix it for...
14
14

removing harmonic balancer, 04 lasabre
hi, i am trying to remove the harmonic balancer from my 04 lasabre to replace the crank position sensor, (a non start situation, didn't read codes but a reasonable/inexpensive try before calling a tow...
6
6

Fritz on Meet the press
If you saw the spectacle of GM's CEO Fritz Henderson on meet the press (04-05) were you as put-off as I was (am ?) When asked if people should buy American he (Fritz) said NO, not yes and buy GM we...
1
1

Polk sees VW passing GM in '09 as industry No. 2
GM slips to 3rd place worldwide Polk sees VW passing GM in '09 as industry No. 2 FRANKFURT, April 6 (Reuters) - Carmaker Volkswagen will overtake U.S. rival General Motors this year as the world's...

Geo engine replacement questions
Hi I have a 95 Geo Metro 1.0 L 3cyl. It burns oil. I have a lead on someone selling a good working 98 engine. I won't put it in myself, but I would like to buy the engine and hire the job out. My...
2
2

pin dots of rust in paint white 2005 Envoy
I have a White 2005 Envoy with pin dots of rust all over the car on the metal and on the plastic parts as well, noticed this problem a couple of months after the purchase of the vehicle. I brought the...
12
12

Geo engine replacement. 2 Questions
Hi I have a 95 Geo Metro 1.0 L 3cyl. It burns oil. I have a lead on someone selling a good working 96 engine. I won't put it in myself, but I would like to buy the engine and hire the job out. My...
6
6