Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

87 Sierra startin problem
I have a 1987 sierra classic TBI with 350 and it takes like 25 cranks to start the truck and once i drive it for a bit it doesnt like to start back up , any ideas im thinkin it might be a fuel pump...
1
1

Plastic bumper repair
My three month old Lucerne was damaged on the "plastic" rear bumper. The damages are rather severe "scrapes". Happened in a parking lot and of course no one saw it happen. Can damaged plastic parts...
1
1

OIL ( again )
I've always used 10W30 oil in my BUICK 3.1 engine. This last change, they put in Mobil 5W30. I swear, the engine idles faster ! Could a minor change in oil weight make enough difference to change idle...
1
1

Software
I have an '87 DeVille and now have a laptop. The car is OBD 1 and I know how to use it, but I'd like a program I can put on the laptop so I can view the data stream/etc. No luck finding so far. Any...
2
2

GM shrinks sales gap with No.1 Toyota after firm Q2
GM shrinks sales gap with No.1 Toyota after firm Q2 Reuters July 20, 2007 - 1:00 am DETROIT (Reuters) -- General Motors narrowed the gap with top seller Toyota Motor Corp. in the first half of 2007...

Re: GM Shifts to Manual Transmissions for Global Warming
There is a way we can find out. Try to enlists, see if they will accept you, and let us know how you make out? OK? LOL mike .> In the past 12 years I have used only manuals, and have only had to

Old delta 88 '90
My sons car won't start sometimes. He says he turns the key and nothing happens. He will wait and then it starts right up. Weird. Also ......does anyone know how hard it is to repair power windows.??...
3
3

DID MY DEALER MESS UP ??? ( PHOTO ) - 2002 LeSabre steering
Just picked up my car after they repaired a clunk in the steering I was feeling. My dealer is GM, has always done good work for me. They said it was in the telescopic joint so I was happy to get it...
8
8

46 Chevrolet 3/4 ton Pickup value?
I'll get right to the point... I am seriously considering purchasing a 1946 chevy 3/4 ton pickup. I am curious on it's value and what I should be paying for it. This truck has never been restored and...
7
7

1971 Corvette LT1
eBay Motors:
6
6

Re: MPG
If the car is still new (less than 10,000 miles) just give it time. Your mileage will significantly improve after break in. Unless you're keeping your foot in the accelerator, you absolutely will get...
4
4

94 suburban a/c problems w/dual air
Anybody got a diagram of the a/c system for a 94 chevy suburban? Just serviced the system; low and high press. is good, no leaks but 83 degree air is all I can get out of the front and rear vents. The...
16
16

cruise control intermittent
Any ideas why a cruise control on a 2003 Yukon XL with 5.3L V8 would have my cruise control work 30% of the time?? When it doesn't work, it won't work no matter whether you fiddle with the on-off,...
1
1

oil filters pf61 b1432
Hi Both these oil filter have the same specs I think, thread size filter media but one the b1432 baldwin has an antidrain back vale the other does not pf-61 ac delco my pf-61 mounts vertically so no...

Re: MPG
Nobody gets as good MPG as rated by the EPA because of the conditions the cars are tested in. If your car is brand new, your gas consumption will improve with time. It may take more than 10,000 kms....