oil filters pf61 b1432

Hi

Both these oil filter have the same specs I think, thread size filter media

but one the b1432 baldwin has an antidrain back vale the other does not pf-61 ac delco

my pf-61 mounts vertically so no anti-drain back is needed as it will not drain once the engines stops.....

the b1423 has an anti drain back and mounts horizonatally in my jeep. When the engine stops the oil drain out slowly because the valve stops it .

If i use the b1432 in place of the more expensive pf61 the only concern might be the loss of oil to the landfill on changing teh b1432

did I get this right

Reply to
AreaRecalNotice?