1984 GMC Dump Truck transmission line to PTO problem.

Hi, we have a 1984 GMC Detroit Diesel Dump Truck and we have changed out the transmission for it, but we're not sure how to hook the Transmission lines back up to the PTO. Does anyone have a diagram of how to do this, or might be able to explain this? I know this is probably a pretty uncommon question for an uncommon truck, but we're in a bind here.

Reply to
Jay Decay

First I have to know is it an Allison automatic? I have one with an Allison in it that I could look at and give you some information. On a manual transmission there are no lines that I know of, so I am thinking you have an automatic.

Reply to
The Adams Family