1992 Olds Silhouette Keyless Remote

My remote sender is just about worn out. Called up my local GM dealer and they want $125.00 for a new one, which I think is crazy. Can these be gotten after market any place?

Thanks ChrisW

Reply to
ChrisW

is one I found (original equipment @ half price), there are others, do a google ps I assume you tried replacing the batteries??? rick

Reply to
Rick De Visser

Rick,

Thanks for the site. It is not the batteries. It is the little micro switch is bad, rubber pad completely wore out. It is eleven years old, so I really can not complain. Just can not believe they are so expensive to replace.

Chris

Rick De Visser wrote:

Reply to
ChrisW

$99 installed is the price of a NEW Keyless entry and it comes with 2 new remotes. at most any car stereo shop

or the same unit can be bought and self installed for about $35

Im Right