1993 Pontiac Grand Am SE - HELP How do I change the directional switch??

My 93 pontiac grand am does not have brake lights or turn signals that work. We've replaced bulbs, replaced the brake switch on the floor...Now someone tells me that there is a control switch in the Steering column?? Has anyone ever changed one of these? What is involved?? Is it difficult to do? Does the steering wheel need to come off? Any diagrams, stories or hints and help will be much appreciated!

Reply to
Brenda

Have you check grounds?

Reply to