1995 chevy1500

I need help! My truck all of the sudden quit working. I had the started tested and it started a couple of times then left me stranded. took it off and put it back on and started 3 more times. Then had the battery checked and it still would not start the battery was perfect. The lights are bright but still will not start. All seems to be connected well and still will not start. I am stumped.

Reply to
janet_zzzzz