1999 Chevy Venture: fuse panel (opening)

1999 Chevy Venture LS: There is a fuse panel on teh side of the glove box compartmment accessible by swinging open the passenger door. I am looking at it and want to open it. There are no latch mechanism like that u have on the glove box compartment. But it appears the plastic door to the fuse panel is held in place by friction? So to open it I just have to yank it hard right? This wont' break anything right? TIA
Reply to
Joseph

We don't have our van anymore, but my memory is that you just give a tug and that there were plastic nibs holding the thing in. Look carefully and you should be able to figure it out. There isn't a formal latch and hinge mechanicsm like a glove box has.

Reply to
John Horner