2001 Malibu scan code 300 random misfire

TIA,
2001 Chevy Malibu isn't running right. We get a check engine light and the code 300 - random multiple cylinder misfire. We've replaced the plugs and
wires, coils, fuel filter, air filter etc. Still can't figure this one out. Any ideas?
Patrick
happytaxi wrote:

HV ignition module. Should be pretty close to the coils.
---Bob Gross---

Are your injectors clogged?
Are there any other codes stored? Have you pulled the enhanced data and looked at the counts for the individual cylinders? Check grounds for corrosion or looseness. Check vacuum hoses for cracks or leaks. A helm manual would help as mine has about four pages of checks....