2001 Montana - Level Control (air compressor) Failure

So here I am with the wifes "don't you dare touch my van' 2001 Montana, trying to blow air up on the kids bikes.

Throw the key to Acc, and remove the access panel, and hit the on switch. Nothing. Not a peep. Think thats wierd. Take a look at the back of the van - its droopy a bit. ok, alot. Hmm thinking that the level control is messed..

Checking the fuse.. then checked all the fuses and all check out with my DMM. Pull off the back panel, and check the switch. I see that the switch is connected to a relay. Verified that the relay kicks in, and sends 12V out, and that it also charges the solenoid so that air can come out the aux jack. But the compressor never kicks in. Granted this was last night at about 10 pm, so I couldnt poke much further.. She is gone for the weekend, and I am hoping to have alot of some minor problems with her van fixed. Not sure if anything else is related..

- Power door locks dont work. I can unlock with FOB, and when in Drive, it will lock / unlock automatically fine. But if I press unlock on the driver/passenger it wont

- Instrument panel lights - gone too.

- DRL - gone as well.

Not all of this happend at once, but was pretty recent, since the last time she took my van, and left me with hers.

Anyway, Can someone let me know where to find the compressor on this thing, and what my next step would be - I was thinking to make sure that its getting power, and follow from the relay to it.. but it ducts into the body, and I couldnt see it.

Any help greatly appreciated. John.

Reply to
Jroesner

silverblood75