2003 Malibu. all Power options fail to Start. Need help/recommendation

I have a 2003 Chevy Malibu LS. Most of the times on starting the car/ ignition the other power options fail to start, i.e. the radio, dashboard, fuel light, all power options (doors/windows),..none of them work. Its been doing this for 2 to 3 months. Sometime, after may be shutting and starting vehicle for 10 to 15 times, everything may work well...but most times, they all fail to work. Thus I need opinion on what could be wrong and what needs to be fixed/replaced. I have hardly put any mileage on the vehicle, thus am concerned such major problems show up in such a lightly used GM vehicle. Any ones recommendation is sincerely appreciated. Please do reply in details as I am not a Car geek. Thank you very much.

Sounds like the ignition switch is either shot or not adjusted correctly. An ign switch has lots and lots of contacts inside of it. Some are for engine run, some for starter, and some for accessories. If the ones for accessories are not making contact, then your car will have the type problems you mentioned.

Reply to
PAuL