2005 Impala, 2005 Trailblazer limiter question

hello all!! i have a 2005 Impala, and Trailblazer, which are both used for Police purposes such as highway interdiction, i have alot of people run of and leave me, they both cut off at 110, is there anyway to manually cut out the limiter such as cutting a wire or something? any sugestions THANXX!!!

Reply to
ZeroAviation

Why didn't you order them with the police package?

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Yup the police package on both include no limiter and the correct tires to match.

Reply to
Steve W.

Reply to
Shep

Wow - that's weak!

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Reply to
ZeroAviation

The department of what? What do you do?

Reply to
Adam Corolla

Reply to
Shep

Use your radio. More people are killed by cops who can't control their adrenaline and jump to the "hot pursuit" thing than if they simply let the car go. Most of them were nothing more than speeders in the first place. Cops talk about how dangerous the speeder is as if they pose no threat while they're driving at 120mph with no more skill than the person they are pursing. Not to mention that 99% of the cops that blow by me as if I'm standing still are going no where more important than the coffee shop.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

You actually think that guy is a cop? The only guy I know whose spelling and punctuation is that bad applied for police academy and was rejected on account of poor grades in high school. I think the guy who posted that is a small-time drug dealer looking for a way to outrun (or at least have a chance of outrunning) the cops.

Reply to
Adam Corolla

No - I really don't. Just posted some reactionary thoughts 'cause they popped into my head.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

OIC

Reply to