2005 Vet - Electrical PROBLEMS!

SHort in the dash caused 32 different failures, all gauges zero....car continued to drive fine - straight back to where car was pruchased 3 months previous. Dealer has had car for more than 30 days with continued problems in resolving....when do I cry lemon?

Reply to
gajett

"gajett" wrote: > SHort in the dash caused 32 different failures, all gauges > zero....car continued to drive fine - straight back to where > car was pruchased 3 months previous. Dealer has had car for > more than 30 days with continued problems in resolving....when > do I cry lemon?

LeBuick

"LeBuick" wrote: >

Thanks...owner of dealership returns tomorrow. Will go armed with the info.

Reply to
gajett