2007 warranty?

Was the warranty on all 2007's 100,000 miles, or did that start after the

2007 were out? I am considering a used 2007 HHR and wondering what the warranty is.

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Reply to
Doug Adams

Keep in mind that the emission control warranty (covers everything "in oil", I was told) is good for 130,000 km prior to the recent warranty improvements.

At 96,000 km I had my 1st-2nd gear clutch plates replaced, which took 2 days and I'm sure would have cost $1000-$2000, all under the emission control warranty.

Reply to
Patrick Coghlan