~_~_ 300,000 MILES ~_~_~

Ummmmm, yeah, Olds went out of business.......probably due to that Aurora (or however you spell it) that was half Cadillac.....another nightmare branch I left out on purpose,

No knock-at-you, but my Chevy-Pontiac-Buick rererence was exactly what I meant it to be. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

This is wayyyyyy OT, but something I laugh about these days, is that when the Dukes of Hazzard was on TV, the General Lee was a ten year old car, and everyone KNEW it was OLD. Nowadays people think their 1990 Whatevermobile should be just fine....Helloo!!!! Old cars suck to work on.

GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

The Aurora's were as ugly as sin. I have never been a huge Olds fan, but I always liked the Cutlass's and the Intruige's.

I like Pontiac the best out of all of them. I have owned 5 of them, and liked them all. I have seen a few Chevy's I like, but I would have to remove Buick from your list if it was mine. :)

Reply to
80 Knight