500hp V8 GM Powered Porsche For Sale

I am selling my hot rod Porsche. A 1967 911 with a screaming 505hp 383 ci

6.3 Liter Stroker. It was built right and is brutally fast. It is on E- bay motors at

It was seen on the Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour this summer and many other national shows and websites.

E-mail with any questions.

Thanks LC

Reply to
WCV.C

in

Both Big Earl and WCV.C posted from the same computer, I.P. address

208.24.115.28

Could they be one and the same? Busted!

Reply to
Sting Ray