85 Citation II Ignition

Hi ho,

Just inherited the subject car; 98k and driven by an old lady (my mother(!)) when it wasn't in the garage all its life, just stopped running. FI ok but no spark. I discovered that this automobile is not "engineered" so much as "piled" -- there is no part of the ignition system that can be reasonably reached without removing something else. So sight unseen, any notorious weak links in that vintage that I could try first or is it bleeding knuckle time?

Thanks for any ideas.

Cheers.

Reply to
Michael Schmidt