91 Corsica W 3.1l V6 stalls after 2 to 3 minutes

I know that the ECM runs "open loop" for the first 2 minutes (or when it heats up), so I figure that a sensor is telling the ECM something that is starving the engine when the Open loop phase is over. But would an O2 sensor do that, or just make it run badly? The engine stops dead, then takes a long crank to even try and run again. I've already replaced the fuel filter and a crappy battery. Anyone?...anyone?...Bueller...Bueller... :)

Reply to
colin_jermyn

Shep