92 Chevy Cavalier door removal

Basicly, how do I remove the front door(s) or a 92 Chevy Cavalier Convertable RS . Everything is wielded, except for the hinge pin (obviously), and I'm not sure what it takes to remove the pin. Assuming that that is the correct action to take. Any info would be a step in a better direction.

Thanks folks

Nick

Reply to
Nick L

That should tell you all you need to know, and it has pictures as well.

Reply to
80 Knight

Looks Perfect.

Thanks 80 Knight

Nick L

No problamo. Autozone has tons of great information, though they do at times get confused between years, it is still a good site. Good luck with the door.

80 Knight