Stalling 94 Buick LeSabre

My 94 LeSabre stalls once in awhile. It happens more or less at any speed or type of road. I have disconnected the battery and connect it again. The car doesn't stall for a while, then it starts to do it again. So, I think it reset the computer making it to work better for a while. Any ideas on this?

Thank you

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Alpha

Read the diagnostic codes.

Check on the crank sensor.

---Bob Gross---

Reply to
Robertwgross

Your car is losing either fuel or spark or timing of either/both. You will need to figure out which.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul =?x-user-defined?Q?=BB?=