95 Buick Lesabre stalls

My 95 LeSabre sudnely started to stall. If I press the gas pedal slightky it runs almost mormaly. As soon as I take the foot off the gas it stalls. I found no error codes at all. Any help? Thank you.

Reply to
Alpha

Do the usual: clean the maf/mav/map clean the throttle body clean the iac check the tps check fuel pressure at the rail clean and check plugs check ign wire ohms

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX