96 Buick - No Hot Start

Nonsense! With an incompetent protagonist like you, an antagonist would surely be redundant.

But didn't you ALREADY promise that you were done with this topic? I, for one, knew better, didn't take you at your word on that either, and of course was yet again proven to be right. So do finally and kindly spare us all from your chronic obsessive compulsion and crocodile tears, accept your losses and move on. Or not. But don't do it for me. (The truth of the matter being I don't really care, much of what I pen is intended as an outre snicker born of ennui, specifically designed for delivery to the pompous and humor impaired.) Palatably stated as possible, do it for yourself; I wouldn't be at all surprised to later learn that it was of benefit to you.

Reply to
Snuckfoe

Umm...Have you managed to fix your vehicle yet? I must admit, when you first came in the GM group, you seemed to honestly be looking for help at repairing an automobile. You have since then, gone so far off topic, I'd be surprised if anyone even recalls what exactly it was. You use a lot of big, pretty words, in long, drenched out post's, but in the end, I see you as no better then the person you are replying too.

Reply to
80 Knight

Once again for the reading comprehension challenged, it's not my vehicle, and I haven't had an opportunity to return to it as yet, but thanx for asking.

I was actually no more than soliciting opinions.

If making that discovery renders that much of a difficulty for readers, then they're quite certain to be of little value..

Oh please. This is beginning to resemble: 'when you can't argue the facts, argue the vocabulary'. And when that occurs, could 'and when you can't argue the vocabulary, call your opponent names' really be all that far behind?

Should you have somehow not noticed and require spoon- feeding I am in fact, to those deserving, respectful to a fault. Some might even charge my approach as being obsequious. But in the final analysis, as you alluded to, I'm not exactly a shrinking violet, don't particularly suffer fools (or those that play games, are disrespectful, denigrate, make light of what I say or do ...) all that gladly and haven't the slightest problem with doling out to them "at least as good as I get".

Reply to
Snuckfoe

If this is the way you act in real life, I doubt you have many friends either. You are absolutely free to do what you want, but if you come into a newsgroup for the first time, and act the way you are acting, I wouldn't plan on getting much more assistance down the road. Then again, you have claimed you don't require any assistance, and can solve any problem on your own, which makes me think you are a mere Troll, here to annoy the people of the group. May I introduce you to "Canuck", "Jim Higgins", and "Bjorn/Gosi". Perhaps you four can have at it.

Reply to
80 Knight

It boggles the mind to imagine why a total stranger would possbily care enough to pontificate about such a matter. What exactly might it be that leads you to expect that anyone, anywhere could care less about your self-absorbed personal opinions? You're not an iota shy of thoroughly delusional.

Thanx much for your apparently requisite permission.

I sincerely regret to inform you that I've been an irregular in and out of untold numbers of usenet newsgroups, to include this and others now defunct, since the early '90s. It has always been (for me) the ever increasing numbers of spammers, dilettantes, and other clowns such as yourself that can and do so effectively exacerbate disinterest.

What I've IN FACT said on the subject was:

"Trust me, my track record provides proof positive that I'm significantly more than simply reasonably "compentent" (sic)."

and

"You may rest assured in the most certain knowledge and I personally guarantee that, as with every such problem I approach (I can't recall the last time I needed to resort to bringing ANY item to others for repair), I will yet once again successfully effect repairs."

and

"I rely very little upon and luck plays and resultingly has an exceedingly small role in the problems I encounter and resolve."

and

"... regarding its successful repair upon the next occasion of my return to the project (it isn't my vehicle), as 'Baretta' used to say, "you can take that to the bank".

And absolutely none of it is now, nor has it ever been, an idle claim or the most minute exaggeration junior.

If I annoy the netcops, the pretentious, the supercilious, the disrespectful, the pompous asses, the self-appointed leaders and spokespersons (again, like yourself) ... that's simply a bonus, and all the better from my perspective.

"I'm forever in debt to your (unsolicited) priceless advice" about how I should manage my personal affairs. I can't fathom actually having made it lo these three score plus years without your invaluable guidance and counseling.

Reply to
Snuckfoe

No problem, you are very welcome.

Reply to
80 Knight

Well good for you, you also seem to have a sense of humor. Have a great, safe extended weekend!

Reply to
Snuckfoe