96 Grand Am instrument panel busted

Does anyone have experience owning a car with or repairing intermittent gauges on a 96 Grand Am instrument panel? The odometer works, and all the indicator LED's and illumination bulbs work fine. All 4 needle gauges are dead. Connector pin-outs would be helpful too. I'm reluctant to buy a new panel until I'm sure it will fix the problem. I'm good with a multimeter and a soldering iron. if I had some info, I'd be dangerous.

Reply to
teench