'97 Chevy Venture - Anyone got Sliding Door Electrical Contact Arrangement?

I've got a '97 Chevy venture which is blowing fuses when I use the power locks. I've isolated the problem to the passenger sliding door. I've temporarily "fixed" the problem by covering all the electrical contacts on the door jamb. I'd like to further isolate the problem, but I need to know what the electrical contacts on the door do. Can anyone tell me the arrangement?

TIA, JDW

Reply to
jwolter