98 Malibu

I have a 98 Malibu, great shape, but it stalls for no apparant reason, altho generally during hot days, sometimes while climbing hills.

Any ideas why?

Please help

Reply to
PHHIII

"PHHIII" wrote: > I have a 98 Malibu, great shape, but it stalls for no apparant > reason, altho generally during hot days, sometimes while > climbing hills. > > Any ideas why? > > Please help

i have same problem. can?t figure it out im gonna try a tuneup and a fuel filter change. ill let you know how it goes. if you do figure out the problem please post it. good luck

Reply to
malibujim