A '64 Holden Looks Remarkably like a '64 Stude Daytona

(Holden and GM were merged)

I just found a photo of a '64 Holden which at first I thought was another photo of a '54 Studebaker Daytona. Except for the curve at the bottom of the windshield and the rear fender detail, they could be twins. Who copied who, I wonder. Studebaker:

Erness Wild

The basic box shape was popular back then. Looks like a Ford Fairlane, also.

Reply to
Paul