About that 1993 buick regal in need of flywheel replacement

First and foremost, I'm not a he. I'm also not the one working on the vehicle and no I haven't checked in on my message posting up until now
because i'd already recieved an email with help on the matter. The person who is working on the car has worked on many cars in the past but has never worked on one with this problem.I needed advice, not an argument on whoever-knows-more. But the advice given...Thank you.
Go to autozone.com/repairinfo put in the car info and go their online shop manual, exact instructions are available.

-