Accessories Q

Hi, Can anyone suggest a good site or warehouse for ordering chromed engine accessories?

I have hit quite a few, and none seems to carry what I need - an oil fill tube for a Chevy 348. This is the type that mounts into the intake manifold, and has a clip on the side for the throttle return spring.

As I said, I have gone to about 30 sites and found zip.

TIA

Miquel

Reply to
michael

Try asking the people who run this website:

They have more W-block parts info then most other people. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig