Buick 100th anniversary press kit on ebay

Listed on ebay, Buick 100th anniversary press kit, with CD-ROM.

Thanks,

Pete

Reply to
PLAlbrecht

I really wish Buick had done some better advertising for their 100th anniversary - 3 day car show they did last year in Michigan. I would of loved to have gone there.. I saw a few photo's from the show in Collectible Automobile Magazine & there were some awesome & many rare Buick's there.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~282,723 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face