Buick AC Comp, Made in France

During oil change # 2, I spotted a decal on the bottom ot the AC Compressor, " Made In France".

Harryface

05 Park Avenue, 20,000 mi. 91 Bonneville LE , the black table in the garage.
Reply to
Harry Face

Don't feel bad, the automatic trans in my 03 Ford Ranger was made there. I just hope it didn't come from the old Citroen factory or such.

Reply to
Scott

Sell it FAST!!!

My limited experience with cars has c "We have the right to refuse to work on any Renault electrical problem".

Reply to
Simon

After reading that my AC Compressor was Made In France , Simon Said ( not says ) Sell it Fast !

.....And BUY what !?

Buy any American Car and it will have foreign made parts. I'll probably see more Made In _______ ? ,tags as I begin to work on different areas of the car.