Canada Largest Import MotorSport Series - CSCS.ca - Sat. October 7th/2006 - Toronto, Canada

Have you ever been to Toronto Canada's greatest scene for the Import lifestyle? Hot rides and hot girls and hot guys and HOT racing. CSCS is in their 4th Year and the final event will present the best cars in CANADA! We rule the minds of the underground racers but we only race at the track. You need to come to Toronto (Hamilton) and check us out...

CANADA'S LARGEST & PREMIER IMPORT RACING SERIES BRING TO YOU....

==== XTREME TUNER CHALLENGE - Sat. October 7, 2006 @ Toronto MotorSports Park ====

DRIFT - DRAG - BURNOUT - ROAD CIRCUIT - SHOW'N'SHINE - SPL AUDIO - LIVE PERFORMANCES - BIKINI CONTEST - FREE GIVEAWAYS - PRIZES - RAFFLES

We're in our 4th year and this is the final event before we cap off

2006! We're taking witness to some mad driving skills on the track, some killer speeds on the drag strip, and some of the craziest drifters on our road circuit. YOU NEED TO CHECK US OUT! HIt up the website,

ROOKIES: Never dragged your street car before? Bring your car out and showcase your skills.. figure out if you or your car has what it takes! DRIVERS/BUILDERS: You need respect for your shop and your team? CSCS is your true proving grounds for bragging rights and reputation. Bring it. SPL: If you can crack windshields with BASS, you're a candidate for a real sound clash here. Drive it or roll it on over. DRIFTERS: One road circuit track... plenty of room... drift to your heart's content! Win cash and prizes if you make the crowd roar!

VISIT

for all the information, directions, and history of the LARGEST CANADIAN IMPORT RACING SERIES there is... CSCS.

"Prove it at the track!"

---** Street Racing Doesn't Mean Anything Until You Race For A Timeslip

**---
Reply to
dr.doobay