Cruise control problem?

Vehicle: 1994 Chev 3500 2wd dually, 454ci V8

Problem, maybe: When cruise control is set, and vehicle is shifted into neutral the engine speed redlines. Is something broken? I know when I do this to my 1995 monte carlo, the cruise control kicks out.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

I cant imagine that you would shift into neutral without already having done something that would kick off the cruise control, like step on the brakes. I m surprised you would ever notice this is not working. What kind of transmission do you have.

Reply to
Jimmie

Reply to
Roy Bragg